Recovery Technology’s Therapy services program is recommended when a person is struggling with life stressors or from a specific mental health concern that is causing an individual a great deal of anguish for longer than a few days. Millions of people seek therapy every year and most research indicates that people benefit from the interaction.
The goal of therapy is to help you gain insight, heal and learn more constructive ways to deal with problems or issues within your life. It can also be a supportive process when you are going through a difficult time or you are under increased stress. Your therapist will assist in developing new coping skills that will move you forward in your life.
Recovery Technology’s outpatient services help people deal with stress, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, impulse control, personality disorders, eating disorders, behavioral, social, marriage or family problems.
Therapy Services include:
- Assessment and treatment planning to enable optimum functioning
- Individual and group treatment interventions
- Interventions to decrease readmission to inpatient care
- Coordination of mental health and medical health care
- Interventions to promote health
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)